|160g Dark Chocolate, 70% Cocoa||200g Fresh Apricots||1 Tablespoon Lavender|
|125g Butter||20g Blossom Honey|
|140g Sugar||75ml Apricot Juice|
|3 Eggs||1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice|
|70g Grounded Pine Nuts|
|1 Level Teaspoon Ground AllSpice|
1. Break the chocolate into small pieces and place them in a bowl with butter. Next, melt the butter in a water bath.
2. Line the base of a 24cm diameter springform cake tin with greaseproof paper.
3. Stir the eggs and sugar together till the mixture turns light and fluffy. Slowly add the cooled chocolate mixture and stir in.
4. Preheat the oven to 250⁰C.
5. Sieve the flour together with ground pine nuts and allspice. Next, fold them into the frothy mixture using a whisk. Pour the mixture into the springform cake tin, place it on the level 2 wire rack and bake for 10 minutes (Option after preheating: Select 'Added Steam, Setting 01').
6. Wash and halve the apricots, then cut them into wedges approximately 1 cm wide. Heat up the honey in a frying pan. Add the apricot wedges, and the apricot and lemon juice, then leave them to infuse for approximately 5 minutes.
7. To serve, cut the chocolate tart into slices, then garnish with apricot wedges and lavender.
Bosch Series 8 Oven
Combining sleek design with intuitive features, the Series 8 range of cooking appliances from Bosch is the easy way to perfect results.