|Pork Ribs||Side Dish – Baked Jacket Potatoes|
|150ml Bottled Plum Sauce||200ml Sour Cream|
|800ml Water (or enough to cover half the pork ribs)||4 Idaho / Russet Potatoes|
|2 Red Chillies||30g Spring Onions|
|5g Cayenne Pepper Powder||50g Bacon Bits|
|5g Five Spice Powder||100g Butter (Softened)|
|10g Ginger||To Taste Freshly Cracked Black Pepper|
|10g Salt||Side Dish – Salad|
|10g Shallots||50g Mixed Salad Leaves|
|10g White Pepper||2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|20g Coriander (Chopped)||2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice|
|20g Garlic||To Taste Freshly Cracked Black Pepper|
|1.5kg Pork Ribs (About two slabs)||To Taste Rock Salt|
|3 Tablespoons Cooking Oil||Side Dish - C Corn|
|3 Tablespoons Lemon Juice||1 Corn|
|2 Tablespoons Butter (Softened)|
|To Taste Freshly Cracked Black Pepper|
|To Taste Rock Salt|
1. Methods for Spicy Plum Sauce
1. Chop spring onions and coriander. Cut red chillies horizontally and remove the seeds.
2. In a blender, add the deseeded chillies, garlic, ginger, shallots. Blend until ingredients are finely chopped.
3. Lightly heat cooking oil in a saucepan, and fry the blended chilli paste until slightly brown and fragrant.
4. Add lemon juice, plum sauce and the chopped coriander. Mix well and set the sauce aside.
2. Methods for Pork Ribs and Sides
5. On a glass tray, season both sides of pork ribs with cayenne pepper powder, five spice powder, salt and white pepper. Ensure both sides are evenly coated with seasoning and set aside for about 90 minutes.
6. Pre-heat oven to 200°C with ‘4D Hot Air’ mode.
7. Add water to the glass tray, to cover half of the meat and cover the tray with aluminium foil.
8. Cut corn into 4 pieces, brush with softened butter, and season with rock salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Wrap the corn and the potatoes in aluminium foil.
9. Place the pork ribs, corn and potatoes on an oven tray. Bake for about 45 minutes and remove corn and potatoes.
10. Continue baking the pork ribs for about 75 minutes, or until the meat is soft. Once done, remove the pork ribs and transfer onto a clean baking tray.
11. Brush the ribs evenly with the spicy plum sauce, and bake in the oven on top rack with ‘Level 3 Grill Mode’, for about 8 minutes until the pork ribs are caramelised to your liking.
12. For the baked jacket potatoes, cut across the top of each potato, add softened butter, sour cream, bacon bits, chopped spring onions, and a pinch of freshly cracked black pepper.
13. For side salad, season salad leaves with rock salt, and freshly cracked black pepper. Add fresh lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, and mix well.
14. Enjoy pork ribs with the side dishes!
Serie 8 | Oven
The steam oven with PerfectBake and PerfectRoast: you get perfect results, automatically and gently.
Serie 8 | Induction Cooktop
Induction cooktops generate heat only where it is needed, and its lower temperature also keep hands safe from burning. These features ensure safety, convenience and energy savings.