|Ingredients for Lamb Rack||To Taste|
|2 Pieces Lamb Rack - French Cut, Washed and Cleaned||100g Butter - Soften||Fresh Ground Black Pepper|
|20g Salt||15g Rosemary - Chopped||Rock Salt|
|20g Black Pepper - Freshly Crushed||20ml Cooking Oil||Olive Oil|
|Ingredients for Roasted Vegetables||To Taste|
|100g Whole Button Mushrooms - Quartered||1 White Onion - Sliced||Fresh Ground Black Pepper|
|100g Pumpkin - Cut into cubes||5 Cloves Garlic - Smashed||Rock Salt|
|100g Green Zucchini - Cut into cubes||10g Fresh Thyme|
|100g Yellow Zucchini - Cut into cubes||10g Fresh Rosemary|
|100g Eggplant - Cut into cubes||3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|12 Pieces Cherry Tomatoes|
1. Pre-heat the Bosch Series 8 Oven to 180°C using the ‘Top-Bottom Heat’ Mode and grind the fresh black peppercorns with a hand blender.
2. Tie 2 pieces of lamb rack with a butcher’s twine.
3. Season the lamb rack with salt and freshly crushed black pepper.
4. Pour cooking oil into a medium-heated pan and sear the lamb rack on all sides. Place the lamb rack aside after searing.
5. Lay zucchinis, pumpkin, garlic, onion, mushrooms on an oven tray. Top them off with cherry tomatoes, thyme and rosemary
6. Pour the oil from searing the lamb onto the ingredients in step 5. Sprinkle olive oil, black pepper and rock salt over them.
7. Place a wire rack on the tray of vegetables, then lay the seared lamb rack on top.
8. Roast them in the oven for 15 minutes at 180°C.
9. Remove them from the oven and brush butter onto the lamb rack. Sprinkle rosemary on top.
10. Place the ingredients back to the oven, and increase the temperature to 200°C. Let the lamb and vegetables cook for another 10 minutes.
11. Slice the lamb rack, and place them on a plate. Garnish with olive oil, black pepper and rock salt.
Serie | 8 Oven
The steam oven with PerfectBake and PerfectRoast: you get perfect results, automatically and gently.