|3 Fresh Button Mushrooms (Sliced)||50g Emmental Cheese|
|6 Whole Eggs||15ml Whipping Cream|
|10g Garlic (Chopped)||2 Tablespoons Butter|
|15g Baby Spinach||To Taste Salt|
|20g Parmesan Cheese||To Taste Pepper|
|30g Mozzarella Cheese||To Garnish Parsley (Chopped)|
1. Pre-heat your oven to 190°C with 4D Hot Air mode.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs, whipping cream, a pinch of salt and pepper, using a hand blender with beating whisk, and set aside.
3. Prepare mushrooms by slicing them. Then, melt butter on a lightly heated non-stick pan, add the sliced mushrooms, chopped garlic, and baby spinach. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
4. Briskly pour in the egg mixture and stir for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until semi-set.
5. Sprinkle the emmental cheese, and mozzarella cheese, place the pan in the oven and bake for about 5 to 8 minutes.
6. Finish with parmesan cheese and bake until the surface turns golden brown.
7. Garnish with chopped parsley.
Serie 8 Induction Cooktop
Induction cooktops generate heat only where it is needed, and its lower temperature also keep hands safe from burning. These features ensure safety, convenience and energy savings.
Serie 8 | Oven
The steam oven with PerfectBake and PerfectRoast: you get perfect results, automatically and gently.