Simply the best: Rib eye
It has never been that easy to prepare meat perfectly to the point: No matter if you prefer it rare, medium or well done, a precisely roasted steak is now guaranteed. As it is all about the temperature at the core of the meat, a sensor – directly connected to the oven – gives an acoustic signal and switches off as soon as the desired temperature is reached. So lean back and enjoy this special ingredient, the integrated meatprobe in the Serie 6 ovens.
Ingredients | For 4 servings
1. Mix all the ingredients for the marinade together the day before.
2. Rinse the steaks briefly under cold water and pat dry with kitchen towel. Leave in the marinade for at least 24 hours. Turn several times.
3. Remove the meat the next day and place the marinade to one side.
4. Heat the clarified butter in a frying pan and sear the meat in the hot fat for approx. 3 minutes on each side.
5. Place the meat into the universal pan and roast as indicated.
6. For the sauce, take the remaining marinade and let it simmer in a small saucepan until it becomes syrup-like. When the meat is done, add the meat juices to the sauce, season to taste once again and serve with the meat.
meat probe, core temperature 57°C
With the meatprobe you can cook your meat to any degree of doneness you like, e.g. for roastbeef 45°-54°C is rare, 54°C-60°C means medium or 60°C – 65°C for a well done meat.
Even better results for every recipe.
When it comes to cooking, a clever feature leads to even better results for every recipe. Discover now the wide range of features in our built-in oven range and get your cooking to perfection.