|Lemon Vinaigrette||Lobster Salad|
|15g White Onion||2 Whole cooked lobsters|
|2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice||100g Mesclun Salad|
|100ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil||2 Hard Boiled Eggs|
|2 Tablespoons White Wine Vinegar||1 Orange|
|To Taste Pepper||1 Pink Grapefruit|
|To Taste Sugar||To Taste Cracked Black Pepper|
|To Taste Salt||To Taste Rock Salt|
1. Methods for Lemon Vinaigrette
1. In a Hand Blender beaker, place the extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, white wine vinegar, white onion, and salt, sugar and pepper to taste.
2. Blend these ingredients well and set aside.
2. Methods for Lobster Salad
3. Boil the eggs and separate the egg yolks from egg whites. Then grate the egg yolks and egg whites separately.
4. Cut the orange and pink grapefruit into wedges.
5. Remove the lobster head carefully, and cut open the lobster shell using a pair of kitchen scissors so that the flesh can be removed whole, from the body and claws.
6. Toss the mesclun greens in the lemon vinaigrette and place them on a plate.
7. Add orange and pink grapefruit wedges on the bed of salad and place the lobster on top. Sprinkle generously with the grated eggs.
8. Season with rock salt and cracked pepper to taste and enjoy!
Serie 8 Induction Cooktop
Induction cooktops generate heat only where it is needed, and its lower temperature also keep hands safe from burning. These features ensure safety, convenience and energy savings.