|Herb Roasted Potato||- Garnish||Herb Crusted Lamb Loin|
|- Garnish||Ratatouille||- Garnish|
Herb Crusted Potato
- In a heated medium pan, add butter and potatoes.
- Fry and coat potato with butter.
- Add garlic, herbs and oil set aside from searing the lamb.
- Season with salt and pepper, then roast potatoes in oven for 6 minutes at 190C.
- Garnish with sea salt crystal and fresh ground pepper just before serving.
Herb Crusted Lamb Loin
- Rub lamb loin with chopped garlic, salt and pepper powder.
- In a heated medium pan, add in 2 tablespoons of oil and sear the marinated lamb loin.
- Once all sides are seared, remove loin from pan and roast loins in oven for about 5 minutes at 180C.
- Set aside the pan from searing the lamb, and cool the loins once removed from oven. Mix the herbs and crumbs together, and place them on a flat tray or plate.
- When the lamb has cooled, soak it with beaten egg. Then coat the loins with the herbs and crumb mixture.
- Shallow fry the loins with the remaining clean oil and remove once the crust is crisp and light brown.
- Slice the loins and garnish with sea salt crystal and fresh ground pepper. Please complete part 2 and part 3 before serving.
- In a heated medium pan, add cooking oil. Then fry white onion, zucchini and eggplant.
- Fry till softened, then add bell peppers.
- Add butter, garlic, herbs, tomato puree and season with salt and pepper.
- Increase the heat, and add blended tomatoes and chicken stock.
- Bring to boil and allow mixture to simmer till vegetables is fully cooked, and the gravy has reduced.
- Garnish with sea salt crystal, extra virgin olive oil and fresh ground pepper just before serving.