- In a pot of boiling water, cook potatoes fully. Remove skin when potatoes have cooled.
- Grate potatoes using the grater attachment from the MultiTalent 6 Food Processor.
- Combine salt, white pepper powder, flour and an egg yolk, and mix them well.
- Divide and portion the grated potatoes into desired sizes.
- In a heated pan, add cooking oil and flatten the grated potato slices as much as possible. Fry and flip the patties till they become brown and crispy on both sides.
- Crack eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Add milk/whipping cream, salt and pepper together, and whisk well.
- In a heated non-stick pan, add butter and when it melts, add the egg mixture, then stir continuously with a rubber spatula. Remove from heat when cooked and is ready to be served.
- After placing the egg on the rosti, add smoked salmon, avocado slices and sour cream, then top it off with chives and black pepper.
MultiTalent Food Processor MCM68861GB
Saves on space, not on possibilities thanks to 50 functions
Series 8 Oven
The new Series 8 ovens not only deliver superior performance with amazing convenience, they are also beautifully crafted with sophisticated design that extends to the smallest detail. It’s the easy way to perfect results.