Once you’ve got your dishwasher up and running, you want to be sure of getting the very best cleaning and drying results from your dishwasher, time after time. Follow these simple tips before each wash to get the most out of your machine.
1. Simply remove any food remains from pots, pans and tableware – pre-rinsing isn’t necessary.
2. Load your dishes properly to ensure that plates don’t overlap and create blind spots that the jets of water can’t reach.
3. Eliminate residue build-up by removing the filter once a month and washing it thoroughly with hot, soapy water to get rid of unwanted gunk.
4. Choose the correct programmes and options according to the amount of soiling and type of dishes in the dishwasher. You also can configure your programmes to have a shorter running time and to dry dishes more intensely.
5. Freshen up your dishwasher by simply clipping a dishwasher freshener to the upper basket and running your dishwasher as usual to banish unpleasant odours.
6. Don’t use too much powder or liquid detergent. Check the manual for the recommended dosage of powder or liquid detergent.
Follow these simple tips and you can be sure of perfectly clean results every time. That way, you’ll get the most from your kitchen helper over its entire lifetime.