Beetroot & Potato Soup
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 40 mins
1. Peel and dice beetroot, carrots and potatoes into small cubes and put them aside
2. Heat oil in a saucepan. Add in onions and carrots. Then cook on low heat for 3 minutes till the onions are tender.
3. Add in beetroot, potatos, bay leaves and chicken stock. Bring to boil and simmer for about 30 minutes or until beetroot is tender.
4. Remove from heat, take out the bay leaf and use Bosch hand blender to process the mixture on Speed 8 till smooth.Lastly, season with salt and pepper.
5. Ladle soup into serving bowls, top them with some sour cream and pepper. Serve warm with bread.