Ingredients for Croutons
Ingredients for Soup
Method of Preparation for Croutons
- Preheat the oven to ‘Fan Mode’ at 180°C.
- Leave the bread aside, then mix by stirring other ingredients together.
- Coat the breadcrumbs with the garlic-butter mixture. Remember to stir the breadcrumbs around the tray, to ensure that every crumb is evenly coated.
- Place the bread cubes in a tray and bake them for about 5 minutes.
- Toss and rotate the tray, and bake the crumbs for another 2 – 3 minutes.
Method of Preparation for Soup
- Add butter to a lightly heated pot, then fry the celery and onion.
- Once the celery and onions softened, add garlic and butternut.
- When the sliced butternuts have softened, added whipped cream, chicken stock and thyme, then season with salt, pepper and sugar. Next, bring the ingredients to a boil.
- Blend the ingredients and stock with the MultiTalent 6 Food Processor. Be very careful as you transfer the soup from pot to appliance - as the contents are very hot.
- Strain soup before serving
- Garnish soup with Sunflower Seeds, Croutons, Parsley and a pinch of Black Pepper.
The steam oven with PerfectBake and PerfectRoast
The steam oven with PerfectBake and PerfectRoast: you get perfect results, automatically and gently.