Ingredients for Fish
Ingredients for Chilli Sauce
Preparation for Steamed Fish
- Pre-heat oven in ‘Steam’ mode.
- Place the whole fish in a baking tray and season it with salt and pepper evenly.
- Place other ingredients (without coriander leaves) over the fish and steam them for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the tray with steamed fish from the oven. Top it off with garnish and coriander, and serve.
Preparation for Chilli Dip
- Blanch the deseeded chilli lightly in boiling water.
- Blend the chilli, lime juice and coriander together.
- Season with salt and sugar to taste, then blend them again.
Series 8 Oven
The new Series 8 ovens not only deliver superior performance with amazing convenience, they are also beautifully crafted with sophisticated design that extends to the smallest detail. It’s the easy way to perfect results.