|200g Celeriac||80g Unsalted Butter|
|300g Russet Potatoes||4g Salt|
|50g Garlic||30g Grated Swiss Cheese|
|250g Cream||3 Sprigs Thyme|
1. Heat garlic, thyme, milk, cream and salt in a pot. When the mix simmers, remove it from the heat.
2. Cover the pot with clingwrap and allow it to infuse for 30 minutes.
3. Remove the clingwrap and place the pot back on the stove.Turn the stove to medium heat to bring the mix back to a simmer.
4. Once the mix simmers, remove from the heat and strain the mix into a bowl.
5. After peeling and slicing the potatoes and celeriac, add them to the heated mixture. Make sure that all the slices have been coated with the mixture.
6. Layer the slices to about 5cm in a thick cast iron pot, then pour in the excess cream mix.
7. Cover the pot with a layer of baking paper, then place a layer of aluminium foil over the pot. Cover the foil with the lid.
8. Bake the pot at 170°C for 45 minutes with 4D Hot Air Mode.
9. Remove the aluminium foil and baking paper, then sprinkle 30g of grated swiss cheese.
10. Place the dish back into the oven and cook the cheese till it turns golden brown. Allow the dish to cool slightly before serving.
Serie 8 - Oven
We’ve designed our Series 8 ovens with features to fit every need. Whether its safety, convenience or capacity, Bosch Series 8 ovens offer the perfect solution.
Serie 8 | Hood and Induction Cooktop
Induction cooktops generate heat only where it is needed, and its lower temperature also keep hands safe from burning. These features ensure safety, convenience and energy savings.