- In a pot of boiling water, cook potatoes fully. Remove skin when potatoes have cooled.
- Grate potatoes by hand or in a food processor.
- Combine salt, white pepper powder, flour and an egg yolk, and mix them well.
- Divide and portion the grated potatoes into desired sizes.
- In a heated pan, add cooking oil and flatten the grated potato slices as much as possible. Fry and flip the patties till they become brown and crispy on both sides.
- Crack eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Add milk/whipping cream, salt and pepper together, and whisk well.
- In a heated non-stick pan, add butter and when it melts, add the egg mixture, then stir continuously with a rubber spatula. Remove from heat when cooked and is ready to be served.
- After placing the egg on the rosti, add smoked salmon, avocado slices and sour cream, then top it off with chives and black pepper.
Series 8 Oven
The new Series 8 ovens not only deliver superior performance with amazing convenience, they are also beautifully crafted with sophisticated design that extends to the smallest detail. It’s the easy way to perfect results.