|300g Chicken Thigh - De-skinned and cut into cubes||100ml Chicken Stock||1 Tablespoon Shallots - Chopped|
|20ml Cooking oil||20g Cashews/ Walnuts||50ml Water|
|1 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce||5g Dried Chilli - Soaked in Water||1 Tablespoon Corn Flour|
|1 Tablespoon Rice Wine||100g Broccoli||White Pepper Powder - To Taste|
|½ Tablespoon Dark Soy Sauce||50g Carrot - Sliced thinly||Sugar - To Taste|
|1 Tablespoon Garlic - Chopped||Coriander leaves - To Garnish|
1. Fry walnuts till they turn light brown.
2. Add in chopped chicken and soaked dried chilli into the walnuts.
3. Add in chopped garlic and shallots into the pan.
4. Pour in chicken stock, cooking wine, dark soy sauce and oyster sauce. Stir fry them for about 5 minutes.
5. Add chopped broccoli and sliced carrots to pan, then cover the pan with a lid. Allow the ingredients to simmer for about 3 minutes, or till the vegetables have been cooked.
6. Season with a pinch of pepper and sugar.
7. Mix corn flour and water together. Next, pour the water and corn flour mixture to the ingredients, and allow the gravy to thicken.
8. Scoop the stir fry into a serving bowl, and garnish it with coriander leaves.
Serie 8 | Hood and Induction Cooktop
Induction cooktops generate heat only where it is needed, and its the lower temperature also prevents hands safe from burning. These translate to more safety, convenience and energy savings.