The Chocolate Forest
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
1. Place cream into mixing bowl with Bosch kitchen machine with whisk attachment. Whisk on speed 7 for several minutes until it has thickened slightly. Lower to speed 3 and whisk till soft peak form.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and set to speed 2 until mixture is well mixed. It is important not to whisk too much at this stage.
3. Place mixture in moulds making sure that there are no air bubbles trapped within and freeze.
4. Remove chocolate mousse from moulds once frozen and spray using an air gun. Refrigerate again.
5. To serve: Remove from the fridge a few minutes before serving and garnish with chocolate soil, flowers and herbs.