Simplest Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Preparation Time: 650 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
1. Place a stainless steel mixing bowl in the fridge for at least 20 minutes.
2. Whisk the whipping cream for 3 minutes. Start at medium speed and gradually move onto high speed.
3. Add the condensed milk, peanut butter and salt and whisk it for 20-30 seconds at medium speed.
4. Pour the mix into a container and freeze it for at least 8 hours.
5. Scoop into a bowl and serve with chocolate drizzle or more peanut butter.