Peach Kiss Tart
Preparation Time: 50 mins
Cooking Time: 70 mins
|For the meringue layer||For the filling|
1. Pre-heat the oven to 110°C conventional heat. Line a baking tray with baking paper and draw 2 circles with a diameter of 18 cm onto the paper (or use baking paper with pre-drawn circles).
2. Put egg whites into the mixing bowl of the MaxxiMUM; use the beating whisk. Select the automatic function on the display and set the dial to S for SensorControl. The MaxxiMUM will now whip the cream until it reaches the perfect stiffness and then turn off automatically.
3. Thoroughly mix in a third of the sugar, then add another 100 g sugar by tablespoons and beat at setting 7 until the mixture has absorbed the sugar and gets a silky sheen. Sieve the corn starch onto the beaten egg whites, add vinegar and carefully stir in both using the stirring whisk at setting 1.
4. Fill the meringue mixture into a piping bag with a round tip (#11) and pipe onto the pre-drawn circles in spirals to create a 1 cm high layer. Place in the oven on the middle rack, reduce the temperature to 100°C and bake for 60 minutes. Then turn the oven off and let the two meringue layers cool in the oven.
5. Pour the whipping cream into the mixing bowl of the MaxxiMUM; use the beating whisk. Select the automatic function on the display and set the dial to S for SensorControl. The MaxxiMUM will now whip the cream until it reaches the perfect stiffness and then turn off automatically.
6. Wash the peaches and cut in slices; mix with the rum in a bowl. Spread cream onto the first layer of meringue, top with the second layer and spread cream on that layer as well. Arrange peach slices on the cake and garnish with lemon verbena.
Sold to millions – tested by millions
Whatever your needs, Bosch offers the right kitchen machine to give you perfect results when preparing meals.