Non-baked Blueberry Cheesecake Pots
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
|Cream cheese filling:||Blueberry sauce:||For the biscuit base:|
1. Heat about 1/3 of the blueberries and castor sugar in a small pan over medium to low heat for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the berries have turned soft. Add the rest of the blueberries and cook for another 1 minute. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat. Crumb the digestive biscuits with a blender until they resemble breadcrumbs. Mix the crumbs and the melted butter with a spoon until the crumbs are moistened. Use a spoon to lightly press down the biscuits mixture into the bottom of 6 dessert pudding bottles or shot glasses (180ml) and leave those in the fridge to chill.
3. Place the cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla extract in the mixing bowl. Use a blender and mix it at medium speed for 3 minutes or until the mixture becomes smooth and creamy. Add the yogurt and continue to beat for about 1 minute until the mixture is thoroughly blended.
4. Spoon the cream cheese mixture into the prepared pudding bottles or shot glasses (about 3 tablespoons per glass). Leave to chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
5. Top with blueberry sauce before serving