Melted Chocolate Ice Cream Cake
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 60 mins
1. Preheat oven at 180°C, prepare a round 8-inch cake tin, grease the sides and bottom of the tin, and dust cocoa or flour over it.
2. Add the chocolate ice cream to a mixing bowl and mix for around 30 seconds to create a semi-smooth texture.
3. Add in the condensed milk, eggs, castor sugar, coffee and vanilla essence. Thoroughly mix all the ingredients with the ice cream.
4. Add in 2 tablespoons of flour at a time until the mixture is smooth. After the flour has all been added continue stirring, for approximately 2 minutes, until the mixture becomes lava-like.
5. Pour the mixture into the cake tin and bake for 55 minutes to 1 hour at 180°C.
6. Decorate the cake with raspberries and blueberries and melted milk or dark chocolate drizzle.
7. Serve chilled