Preparation Time: 80 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
1. Chop the watermelon chunks with a hand blender.
2. Give it a few pauses.
3. Scoop 1 ½ tablespoon of blended watermelon into ice cream moulds.
4. Add 2 to 3 blueberries to it.
5. Cover the ice-cream mould top.
6. Freeze it for 20 minutes till a thin layer of the blended watermelon has set.
7. Remove the universal cutter from the jug and cover it with lid provided.
8. Refrigerate the blended watermelon until it is ready to be used again.
9. Repeat step 3 to 6 until almost reaching the rim of the mould.
10. Meanwhile, blend the kiwi with the hand blender in the blender jug until smooth.
11. Scoop 1 ½ tablespoon of kiwi puree into the ice-cream mould to top as the last layer.
12. Freeze overnight. Serve frozen.