Chocolate Raisin Tart
Preparation Time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 18 mins
|Chocolate Brownie (Filling):||Sweet Dough (Tart base):||Chocolate Ganache:|
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Sweet Dough:
- Grease baking tin (35cm x 11cm x 3cm).
- Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Use a whisk to combine ingredients to form a crumbly texture.
- Knead dough using hands.
- Place the dough in the baking tin and press it against the sides to form the tart base.
- Leave dough in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Take the dough out from the freezer and bake for 20 minutes.
3. Chocolate Brownie (Filling):
- Meanwhile, prepare the chocolate brownie filling.
- Boil water in pan or pot and place bowl over. Melt chocolate and butter in bowl.
- Mix butter, dark chocolate, sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and raisins in the mixer
- Add melted chocolate mixture followed by egg and vanilla seeds.
- Mix well and beat for about 3-5 minutes.
- Once golden brown, take tart base out from oven. Use fork to press down any uneven parts.
- Fill the tart base with chocolate brownie mixture.
- Bake at 180˚C for 13 minutes.
4. Chocolate Ganache:
- Meanwhile, prepare the chocolate ganache.
- Place whipping cream and chocolate into a bowl.
- Boil water in pan or pot and place bowl over. Melt chocolate in bowl.
- Mix well before pouring it onto the tart. Ensure that the tart is cool.
- Tart can be served chilled or warm.
- Garnish with fruit before serving.