Chocolate Banana Tofu Mousse
Preparation Time: 130 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
1. Rinse and drain pressed tofu on kitchen paper towel.
2. Melt chocolate in a double-boiler over a pot of simmering water or microwave in a heatproof bowl for 1 minute on high mode. Stir mixture till smooth and set aside.
3. Place banana, tofu and melt chocolate into a tall beaker and use Bosch hand blender to process the mixture on speed 6 till smooth.
4. Transfer the mixture into small sterilised bottle jars and keep in the fridge for about 2 hours till firm.
5. Serve with whipped cream or berries.