Banana Walnut Loaf
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 75 mins
1. Mix flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon powder together. Add walnuts to the mixture.
2. Beat eggs and sugar together until a pale white consistency is achieved. Add in the oil and mashed bananas.
3. Pour in the vanilla extract and fold in the flour mixture. Spoon batter into butter greased and floured loaf pans.
4. Bake at 160°C for 70 minutes. Alternatively, the cake is ready when a wooden toothpick comes out clean after inserting it into the centre of the cake.
5. Cool cake in pan for 5 minutes. Remove it from the pan and let it cool on a wire rack.