Fruity Cream Sandwich
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
1. Leave butter to soften at room temperature.
2. Cut the strawberries, peach and kiwi. Place the fruits on a plate lined with kitchen towels and cover them with another kitchen towel. Then, set them aside in the fridge.
3. Use a blender to whip the cream with sugar and vanilla essence until soft peaks are formed.
4. Spread butter on one slice of the bread and top it with whipped cream. Take fruits out from the fridge and place them on the whipped cream.
5. Top the bread with more whipped cream till the fruits are covered. Spread butter on another slice of bread and place it on the top.
6. Press the sandwich gently, wrap in cling film and place in fridge for half an hour. Repeat for the next 2 slices of bread.
7. Take the sandwich out from the fridge and cut into the desired size before serving.