The tried and tested Bosch Lithium-Ion Technology used in Bosch Power Tools and E-Bikes is synonymous with high performance, short charging times and long battery life. When combined with the highly efficient and aerodynamic long life motor, the Bosch cordless range is equipped for intensive use. A three-stage electronic protection system reliably prevents overcharging, overheating and deep discharge of the batteries. Additionally they do not experience any memory effect.
Readyy'y 2-in-1 21.6V Lithium Ion
No cable, no compromise, maximum flexibility. A powerful 21.6V handstick with handheld spot cleaner that pops out for quick and convenient cleaning.
Bosch Lithium-Ion Technology
2-in-1 for ultimate flexibility.
The integrated rechargeable handheld vacuum cleaner can be simply and quickly detached and used wherever and wherever you need it. It is ideal for cleaning small areas quickly, and in difficult to reach places like furnishings, upholstery, drawers, and cars.
EasyClean Brush. Easy to clean.
The roller brush can be easily removed from the floor nozzle for cleaning. Specially engineered grooves allow you to cut away tangled hairs with scissors and then suck them up without having to pick them out by hand.
Can be set aside on its own.
The cordless vacuum cleaner can compactly fit in any niche or corner, thanks to its slim design. It can also be set aside on its own, which is an advantage when you are taking a short break from vacuuming or when you are recharging the appliance.
The lithium-ion batteries have a high capacity and long service life. They impress with extraordinarily long runtimes and short charging times. Moreover, they are not susceptible to the memory effect.
Cordless. Maximum level of flexibility.
Virtually limitless vacuuming – independent of wall sockets and extremely flexible thanks to the movable nozzle attachment. This allows the appliance to reliably and effortlessly vacuum around furniture. It even reaches hidden corners under sofas, cupboards and cabinets.
2-in-1. For maximum flexibility.
The integrated detachable vacuum cleaner can be easily and quickly removed and put to use. This means it is immediately ready to hand wherever you need it. The emphasis is on ease of use and handling, with an ergonomically placed power switch and easy balance. The detachable vacuum cleaner is also ideal for quickly cleaning tables, chairs and sofas or for vacuuming hard-to-reach areas such as drawers whenever the time arises. Even the dust box and filter are easy to access.
- Bosch Lithium-Ion Technology: Durable, powerful, and light weight rechargeable batteries with long run time and short charging time.
- Thorough cleaning results on all floors thanks to the highly efficient bagless technology and powerful motorised brush.
- 2 performance levels
Level 1: for normal cleaning jobs and maximum runtime
Level 2: for difficult cleaning jobs and shorter runtime
- Voltage: 21.6 V
- 0.4 L dust container volume
- Cordless 2 in 1 vacuum cleaner. Maximum versatility and flexibility, a convenient handheld vacuum detaches from the handstick body for spot cleaning while on the go.
- Battery charging status indication: LED indicator
- Weight: 2.6 kg
- Extra long runtime up to 45 min
- Short charging time: 4-5 hours
- Maximum flexibility: vacuum cleaning without limitations around and under furniture thanks to its extremely flexible nozzle joint
- Solid freestanding function for easy placement, space-saving storage and flexible charging at every power outlet
- Pure comfort: easy to use, store and clean thanks to its light weight and EasyClean System
- Easy handling for removal and emptying
- 2 year warranty
- EasyClean™ System: Easy removal and cleaning of the nozzle brush roll
- Hygienic filter for clean exhaust air
- Crevice tool
|Product name / Commercial code||BBHL2214AU|
|Construction Type||2in1 Stick-Handheld|
|Product group||Rechargeable Vacuum Cleaner|
|Depth of the product||165 mm|
|Net weight (kg)||2.7 kg|
|Width of the product (mm)||265 mm|
|Optical charging indicator|
|Bagged vacuum cleaner||Bagless|
|Charging time||5 h|
|Voltage (V)||21.6 V|
Currently there are no scale drawings available.