You can easily chat with your guests while cooking with our recirculation rangehoods. Generally, all you hear is a swishing sound is generated by the noise of the motor itself and the air flow, depending on the level of counterpressure. On ducted models, 50% of the noise is ducted to the outside. Bosch rangehoods with the CleanAir module generate up to 3 dB(A) less noise than conventional recirculation systems while offering the same performance.
Serie | 6 telescopic cooker hood 90 cm Stainless steel DFS097E50A
The slideout rangehood practically disappears into your upper cabinet, giving you a sleek kitchen finish.
Thanks to low noise levels you hear: nothing.
Our grease filter creates a consistently fresh feel-good ambiance before, during and after cooking
Ducted and recirculation hoods require metal grease filters to filter grease and other solid particles out of the extracted air. To keep these filters operating at maximum efficiency, clean them about once a month either by hand or in the dishwasher.
A strong heart that beats quietly.
Driven by a permanent magnet, the EcoSilence Drive™ motor generates no mechanical friction, thus operating at 0% power loss. This means that it’s extremely efficient, robust and durable. Because it uses a high-performance blower with EcoSilence Drive™ motor technology, you save energy, without sacrificing performance. In addition, it’s also very quiet. You can really hear the difference.
The optimum air volume for kitchens of all sizes.
No matter whether you have an open-plan kitchen and living-room or a small, closed-off kitchen. We offer the optimum air volume for kitchens of all sizes. Air should be circulated 6 to 12 times an hour to ensure a consistently pleasant ambience. To do so, the air delivery volume or power of the rangehood must be appropriate to the room volume.
- Maximum extraction 739 m3/h
- 3 power levels + 2 intensive levels
- Ducted and recirculated-air operation
- Accessories required for recirculation mode: CleanAir Module
- Appliance colour: Stainless steel
- Stainless steel fascia panel/pelmet included
- Electronic controls with red LED display
- 2 x 3 Watt LED Lights
- Intensive operation automatic revert - 6min
- Automatic run on for Automatic run on - 10 min
- Additional sound insulation mats for optimised sound absorption
- Noise min./max. Normal Level: 40/55 dB
- SoftLight with dimming function
- Saturation display for filters
- Easy installation system
- Dishwasher safe metal grease filters
- EcoSilence BLDC brushless motor
- Appliance dimensions (HxWxD): 426 x 898 x 290 mm
- Built-in dimensions (HxWxD): 385 x 524 x 290 mm
- Noise level according to EN 60704-3 und EN 60704-2-13 exhaust air: Max. normal use: 55 dB(A) re 1 pW (42 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure) Intensive: 67 dB(A) re 1 pW (54 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Power rating: 146 W
- Average Energy Consumption: 37.2 kWh/year
- Diameter pipe Ø 150 mm (Ø 120 mm enclosed)
- Install into a 60cm or 90cm cupboard
|Depth of the product||290 mm|
|Sound pressure max. normal||42 dB (A)|
|Type of control setting and signalling devices||7-segment display, Low-lift pushbuttons|
|Energy efficiency class||A|
|Total annual energy consumption||37.2 kWh/annum|
|Power consumption standby/display off||0.3 W|
|Diameter of air outlet (mm)||150 / 120 mm|
|Grease filter material||Washable aluminium|
|Grease filter type||Kassette|
|Material of the body||Stainless steel|
|Motor location||Integrated motor in hood body|
|Number of motors||2|
|Connection rating (W)||146 W|
|Length electrical supply cord (cm)||175 cm|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 Hz|
|Total power of the motors (W)||140 W|
|Voltage (V)||220-240 V|