With the FryingSensor Plus, you can brown your fried foods to perfection on the circular cooking zones. The sensor regulates the temperature, based on 4 frying levels or 9 programmes, and automatically controls the frying process. Every steak comes out perfect.
Serie | 6 Induction cooktop with integrated ventilation 80 cm PVS851F21E
The induction cooktop with integrated ventilation module: combines induction with ventilation technology for perfect results.
Fry like a pro with the FryingSensor Plus.
Faster cooking, reduced energy consumption. This is Induction.
Induction cooktops generate heat only where it is needed – in the base of the pan. What does this mean for you? More safety and greater convenience. The lower temperature keeps both big and little hands safe from burning. Not only that, but an induction cooktop brings two litres of water to a boil twice as fast as a glass-ceramic cooktop, which also saves a great deal of energy.
PowerBoost channels increased power to a selected zone to turbocharge the cooking process. With PowerBoost, you can boil 2 litres of water almost three times faster than on a conventional glass-ceramic cooktop.
DirectSelect: easy to understand and even easier to operate.
Thanks to the intuitive control panel, you can select the cooking zones and set the specific power level you want directly and quickly without pressing press +/- repeatedly.
- 4 induction cooking zones
- PowerBoost function - reduce the time to heat up large quantities of water
- Frameless with bevelled front & side edges
- Direct Select 1.0 Touch Control
- Move Mode - 2 Automatic Power Levels
- PerfectFry sensor with 4 temperature settings
- Timer with automatic switch off for all zones
- ReStart - Quickly reinstates previous settings
- QuickStart - Quick and automatic first pot detection
- 17 power levels for each cooking zone
- Cooking zone front right: Standard zone - 180 mm 1.8 KW
- Cooking zone front left: CombiZone
- 210 mm
- 2.2 KW
Cooking zone rear left: CombiZone
- 210 mm
- 2.2 kW
- 180 mm
- 1.8 KW
Cooking zone rear right: Standard cooking zone
- 145 mm
- 1.4 KW
- 6.9 kW total connected load
- Voltage: 220 - 240 V
- Automatic pan recognition sensor
Automatic safety switch-off
- Digital 2-stage residual heat indicator for each cooking zone
- Energy consumption display
- 9 fan speed levels plus 1 intensive setting
- Sensor-based, fully automatic adjustment of power levels or optionally manual control by Direct Select 1.0 Touch Control user interface
- Automatic 30 minutes run-on function
- High-performance blower, Efficient BLDC-technology
- Heat resistant air inlet grid, dishwasher safe
- Extraction rate according to EN 61591:
- min. Normal use 169 m3/h
- max. Normal use 551 m3/h
- Intensive setting 689 m3/h
- Performance in re-circulated extraction:
- min. normal setting 139 m3/h
- max. normal setting 557 m3/h
- Boost-/Intensive setting 620 m3/h
- Suitable for ducted or re-circulated extraction (Accessory is respectively required)
- For ducted extraction extraction kit (accessory HEZ381401) needed
- For recirculated extraction cleanAir recirculating kit (accessory HEZ381501) needed
- Removable and detachable grease filter and liquid collector unit, dishwasher safe
- integrated stainless steel grease filters, dishwasher safe
- condensate and liquid collector unit; ca. 200ml capacity; dishwasher safe
- Liquid spillover safety tank, ca. 2.000ml capacity, Twist-off lock, dishwasher safe
- Saturation indicator for grease filter
- Saturation indicator for cleanAir odor filter
- Noise level in ducted extraction :
- min. normal setting 42 dB(A) re 1 pW (31 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- max. normal setting 70 dB(A) re 1 pW (58 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Boost-/Intensive setting 75 dB(A) re 1 pW (64 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Noise level in re-circulated extraction:
- min. normal use: 42 dB(A) re 1 pW (31 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- max. normal use: 73 dB(A) re 1 pW (62 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Intensive: 75 dB(A) re 1 pW (62 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Floor cupboard width: min. 80 cm.
- Worktop depth: min. 60 cm (with shortened drawers), max. drawer's depth can be used starting with a worktop depth of 70 cm.
- Immersion depth: 19.8 cm
- Modules for ducted extraction or re-circulated extraction must be ordered separately as special accessory.
- Appliance weight: 27 kg
- The appliance must be freely accessible from below.
- When installing a ventilation hood with ducted extraction and a chimney-vented fireplace, the power supply line of the appliance needs a suitable safety switch.
- The bearing capacity and stability, in case of thin worktops in particular, must be supported using suitable substructures. The overall appliance weight needs to be taken into account.
- Connection piece for ducted extraction: Flat duct DN 150
- Appliance measurements (H/W/D): 198 mm x 802 mm x 522 mm
- Installation measurements: 198 x 780-780 x 490-500 mm
- Min. worktop thickness: 20 mm
- Length wire connection: 110 cm
- loose insert in packaging
- HEZ381401, HEZ381501, HEZ381700, HEZ390042, HEZ390090, HEZ390210, HEZ390220, HEZ390230, HEZ9SE030
- Induction hob with extractor, autarkic