|Red Wine Jus||Potato Puree||Grilled Steak and Vegetables|
|1 White Onion – Roughly Cut||1kg Idaho Potatoes – Peeled and Sliced||600g – 880g Bone in Ribeye|
|1 Carrot – Roughly Cut||200ml Fresh Milk/ Cream||5 Pieces Baby Carrots - Halved|
|1 Stalk Celery – Roughly Cut||1 Tablespoon Butter - Softened||8 Pieces Asparagus|
|200ml Red Wine||A Pinch Salt||8 Pieces Cherry Tomatoes on the Vine|
|500ml Beef/ Chicken Stock||6 Pieces Baby Corn - Halved|
|2 Tablespoons Tomato Paste||6 Pieces Baby Turnips|
|2 Pieces Bay Leaves||1 Teaspoon Chopped Garlic|
|5 Sprigs Fresh Thyme||250g Softened Butter|
|20ml Cooking Oil||A Few Pinches Salt|
|1kg Beef Trimmings/ Oxtail Bones||To Season White Pepper Powder|
|To Season Rock Salt|
|To Season Fresh Crushed Black Pepper|
1. Methods for Red Wine Jus
1. Add cooking oil to a highly heated pot and sear the beef trimmings and/ or oxtail bones until they caramelise.
2. Remove the beef trimmings and/or oxtail bones from the pot. With the same pot, add chopped onions, carrots, celery and tomato paste, and fry them.
3. Deglaze the pot with red wine. Add the beef trimmings and/or bones, bay leaves, fresh thyme, Beef/ Chicken stock and butter.
4. Bring the mixture to a boil, till it reaches a sauce-like consistency. Strain the vegetables from the stock.
5. Pre-heat the oven to 180℃ with ‘4D Hot Air’ mode.
2. Methods for Potato Puree
6. Add salt to a pot of boiling water, and boil the potatoes slowly till they soften. Strain the softened potatoes and mash them through a drum sieve.
7. Heat up fresh milk/ cream in a pot. In another pot, heat up the sieved potatoes, then add butter and fresh cream/ milk to it. Stir the potatoes and cream till they turn into a smooth mixture.
3. Methods for Grilled Steak and Vegetables
8. Add salt to a pot of boiling water. Next, add baby carrots, baby turnips, baby corn and asparagus and cook them for about 8 minutes. Remove from the water, and place them on a plate.
9. Sear the ribeye in a heated grill pan. Brush the beef with butter and season it with rock salt and freshly crushed pepper. Sear both sides of the beef till they turn golden brown.
10. Roast the seared beef in the oven at 180℃ for 15 to 20 minutes, with the ‘4D Hot Air’ mode. Flip the beef occasionally, brushing both sides with butter.
11. Melt one tablespoon of butter in a pan and fry the chopped garlic. Next, sauté the cherry tomatoes, boiled baby turnips, corn, carrots and asparagus. Season them with salt and white pepper powder.
12. Serve with potato puree, sliced beef, sautéed vegetables and red wine jus.
Bosch Series 8 Oven
Combining sleek design with intuitive features, the Series 8 range of cooking appliances from Bosch is the easy way to perfect results.
Serie 8 | Hood and Induction Cooktop
Induction cooktops generate heat only where it is needed, and its lower temperature also keep hands safe from burning. These features ensure safety, convenience and energy savings.