|50g Sugar||20ml Cream|
|100g Egg Whites||125ml Raspberry Puree|
|120g Ground Almond||50g Softened Butter|
|200g Icing Sugar||210g Chocolate|
|2 Drops Red Colouring for Light Pink Shells|
|4 Drops Red Colouring for Pink Shells|
1. Methods for Macaron Shells
1. Sieve the icing sugar into a mixing bowl. Add the ground almond powder, mix evenly and set aside.
2. In a Kitchen Machine mixing bowl, add the egg whites, and start whisking. Gradually add in sugar, and add red colouring. For light pink shells, use 2 drops of red colouring. For darker pink shells, use about 4 drops of red colouring, or according to your preference!
3. Whisk until a firm peak is formed.
4. In a large mixing bowl, fold the ground almond/icing sugar mixture into the meringue, until well mixed. Transfer the batter into a piping bag.
5. Create a template for the heart-shaped macaron shells on a piece of baking paper and place it on a baking tray. Then place a clean piece of baking paper over the template.
6. Pipe the batter on the heart shapes. Starting on the top left stroke down, and then from the top right stroke down. Once template is filled, tap the tray hard on a flat surface to release bubbles. Let them rest for at least 30 minutes.
7. Bake in the oven, at 150°C for 10 minutes with 4D Hot Air mode.
8. When done, take the macaron shells out of the oven and leave them to cool completely.
2. Methods for Raspberry Ganache
9. In a pot, add the cream and raspberry puree. Boil the puree while whisking constantly.
10. In a mixing bowl, add the chocolate and fold in the hot raspberry puree until well mixed and a ganache forms. Set the ganache aside for 30 minutes.
11. Add softened butter to the ganache, and blend until smooth with a hand blender. Transfer the ganache into a piping bag.
12. Pipe the ganache onto half of the macaron shells.
13. Sandwich the macaron shells and press lightly together to form a complete macaron.
Serie 8 | Oven
The steam oven with PerfectBake and PerfectRoast: you get perfect results, automatically and gently.
Serie 8 Induction Cooktop
Induction cooktops generate heat only where it is needed, and its lower temperature also keep hands safe from burning. These features ensure safety, convenience and energy savings.